Grocery Store Coupon Policy
United Supermarkets Store Coupon Policy
United Supermarkets reserves the right to accept or reject any coupon.
We thank you, our valued Guests, for your understanding of these policies.
- We are happy to redeem your coupons. However, because of an increasing number of counterfeit coupon and other coupon-related fraud, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos United abide by the following policies:
- We accept two types of coupons: those issued by United and those issued by manufacturers.
- We are unable to give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- We are unable to accept coupons from competitors or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- We do not accept copied or mechanically reproduced coupons.
- We accept “Internet” printable coupons that properly scan.
- The coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- All printable manufacturer coupons that are “Free” or “Dollars Off” are verified through the Coupon Information Corporation, which was founded to encourage integrity in connection with the redemption of manufacturer coupons (See www.couponsinc.com for more information).
- A manufacturer coupon and a United Supermarkets coupon can be redeemed on one item, but any other type of coupon stacking is not allowed. Two or more of any other types of coupons on one item are not accepted.
Lowe’s Markets Store Coupon Policy
* The Lubbock store are now doubling coupons up to $.50 for items that are not in the weekly sales ad and that are not TPR (temporarily price reduced).
- The stores accept Valid Manufacturer’s coupons that scan at their POS as long as all coupon requirements are met.
- There is a limit of one manufacturer’s coupon per item and a coupon can only be used once.
- The value of the coupon cannot be greater than the retail price of the item purchased.
- The store also accept valid internet coupons, as long as they are not on the fraudulent coupon list and they scan at the POS.
- The store do not double coupons not do they accept competitor’s coupons. *
- They will be extremely reluctant to take any FREE with no purchase coupons, as most of these are fraudulent.