2015 Tax Day Freebies and Deals
If filing your taxes on Wednesday has you a little stressed, you are not alone. That’s probably why there are a lot of stores and restaurants that are Tax Day Freebies and Deals.
Restaurant Tax Day Freebies and Deals
- Arby’s: One free Jamocha shake with sandwich purchase; expires April 19.
- Beef O’ Brady’s: Cut 15% off your entire bill
- Ben & Jerry’s: Get a free ice cream cone form 12 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Bonefish Grill: Get $10 off an entree with coupon; expires April 20.
- Boston Market: Buy one get one free on individual meals, a sandwich, whole sandwich combo, salad bowl or market bowl on Wednesday.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: For $10.40, get a Bagel Bundle with 13 bagels and 2 cream cheese tubs. Valid April 11-15 through their email club.
- Burger King: Buy one, get one free Whoppers through April 19 with coupon.
- California Tortilla: Free chips and queso on April 15 if you say the secret code: “Taxes Shmaxes” at checkout.
- Great American Cookies: Free sugar cookie at participating locations on Wednesday. One per person, no purchase necessary.
- Hard Rock Cafe: “Sing for your supper” for a free burger on Wednesday. Register by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KFC: Get a FREE red velvet cake with the purchase of a 10-piece (or larger) family meal. No coupon required.
- Kona Ice: Free shaved ice treat and a Hawaiian lei on Wednesday when the the Kona Ice trucks will be parked at post office, tax preparation centers and other businesses.
- McDonald’s: Get a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese for 1 cent on Wednesday (only at participating South Florida locations).
- Mimi’s Cafe: Free entree when you buy one entree and two beverages; Ends April 19.
- Olive Garden: Through April 19, get $6 off dinner for two. You’ll need this printable coupon.
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt: For $4.15, fill a cup with fro-yo and any toppings you want, up to 16 ounces. (Valid Wednesday with a coupon they give to people who “like” their Facebook page.)
- Outback Steakhouse: Get 15% off a dinner with coupon. Deal lasts until May 3.
- Smokey Bones BBQ: Play a Tax Day scratch-off game – Every ticket wins something from a discount to free food. Ends April 27.
- Sonic: Get 1/2 price cheeseburgers.
- Schlotzsky’s: Visit one of the participating sandwich franchise locations (in 35 states) on April 15 to get a free small “The Original” sandwich with the purchase of a 32-ounce drink and bag of chips.
- Sonny’s BBQ: On Wednesday get half-price rib dinners.
- Tony Roma’s: Get a free dessert on Tax Day when you sign up for their email club.
Retail Stores Tax Day Freebies and Deals
Before you shop online for your tax day freeies and deals, be sure that you are a Dubli member so that you can get your cash back saving on top of the deals below.
- Alloy: A RetailMeNot-exclusive code, AVDRMN, gets shoppers 15 percent to 30 percent off purchases, with shoppers saving more as they spend more. Offer valid through April 30.
- Ann Taylor: Get 25 percent off full-price items with the coupon code ANNT3BE, good through April 30.
- Babies”R”Us: Shoppers can use this coupon to get $8 off Pampers or Huggies value boxes of diapers, valid through April 30.
- Barnes & Noble: With taxes out of the way you might have time to catch up on your reading. If so, use coupon code X8W8L3A when shopping online to get 20 percent off a single item through May 1; exclusions apply.
- Bon-Ton: Use this coupon to get $25 off when spending $75 or more through April 30.
- Cabela’s: Shoppers can save online only during the Cyberwalk Sale, which has sporting gear and outdoor equipment marked down up to 60 percent through April 15.
- Carter’s: Get 25 percent off purchases of $40 and up with code OKSP1514.
- Dress Barn: Get 20 percent off a purchase by using promo code MMAR20 through April 21.
- Express: Use coupon code 9068 online or this coupon in store to get 15 percent off through April 30. Some exclusions apply.
- Finish Line: Through April 30, get $10 off purchases of $100 or more with coupon code APRIL10.
- Foot Locker: Get 10 percent off when spending $50 or more online when you use code LKS10AFD through April 30.
- Gap: Shoppers will get $25 of GapCash for every $50 spent through April 26 that can be redeemed May 13 through May 17.
- HydroMassage: You can get a free HydroMassage experience with this coupon, valid April 13 through April 17.
- Justice: Get 40 percent off an entire purchase through April 16 by presenting this coupon at checkout.
- L.L.Bean: Get a $10 gift card for every $50 spent through April 19.
- Lane Bryant: Save up to $75 with code APRILGCLB through April 22. Savings are tiered by purchase minimums; spending $75 yields a $25 discount, $150 gets you $50 off or $75 off $225.
- Office Depot/Office Max: Shred up to 2 pounds of documents for free with coupon; expires April 25.
- Staples: Shred up to 5 pounds of documents for free with coupon; expires May 2.
- Whole Foods: Will be waiving sales tax on April 15th on purchases at participating locations.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!